Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Bump Picture


Two weeks ago Lisa Ben's mom drove down from Ft Worth and together we went to a huge Baby sale here in Austin. They has a shower before the sale for first time mothers, with door prizes, lots of samples and a photographer taking baby bump pictures.


It was actually quite fun. There were mothers there all due at different time, I was one of the smaller baby bumps there, so I was skeptical of how my picture would come out, if it would look like I was standing there awkwardly with my hand on my stomach. But to my surprise the professional photographer knows what she was doing and it turned out to be a very cute picture!

She of course wants to get your business, but I will be using my friend Catherine, at Peacock Photography for baby pictures of Annabelle!!


Back to the Baby Sale, we bought a bassinet for out bedroom, lots of maternity clothes for me,
some Baby Einstein CDs and DVDs, and some really cute longhorn socks for baby Annabelle.
It was a success! Lisa and I had so much fun looking at all the adorable baby stuff!

3 comments:

  1. ooooh i cant wait to see what you do w/the nursery! that is a super-cute picture of you. is your hair lighter? can't tell. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! But I've never seen a BAD picture of you!

    I can't wait for the next baby sale.

    Love you
    Lisa D

    ReplyDelete