Monday, June 29, 2009

Leakey





Ben and I just came back from the Timberlake Family reunion, in Leakey, TX.
I have so many fun childhood memories from Leakey, and as Ben and I swam in the Frio River we talked about how Annabelle will grow up with fun memories at Leakey too.

I wished I had taken more pictures, but I did get a great one of the 3 main men in my life, Ben, Dad and Henry fly fishing on the Frio. It is a great shot with the hills in the background! I sure do love you guys!!
We also enjoyed hearing highlights and lowlights of everyone's past year, playing a hilarious game of Onze, floating/walking down the river and of course a little girls shopping trip in town. Where I found this cool iron piece for my back yard!

It was a great reunion, and I can't wait until next year when Annabelle will get to experience Leakey all for herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment