Sunday, August 9, 2009

The past month...or so!

I have had a few baby showers I just wanted to highlight. It has been so fun to be celebrated and to blessed with so many wonderful baby gifts!
Ft. Worth Shower
Here we are with "gigi" the hostess with the mostess. She not only had the shower at her house,
but also made homemade lasagna! Lots of Ben's family was there!
Here I am with "omee" and the wonderful, very cute chocolate cake she brought!
Here is a pic of my sweet friends who hosted a San Antonio Shower. They served fried pickles and ice cream! So fun! They are wearing the monogrammed aprons I gave them: Jill Altom, Lindsay Nahoum, Cat Hornberger, Caroline Sasser, & Kristin Stouffer.
Baby Carriage centerpiece made out of fruit!!
Neighborhood shower!
If you can believe there are 3 of us in my neighborhood all due in September.
Lisa is on the left, and we are both due with girls on the 13th. Kimberlely on the right, is having a boy and she is due late September. So our fun neighbors, Debbie, Joan and my Aunt Betsy threw us a dessert neighborhood shower!




Bible Study shower!
I have had the best bible study this past year! They were some of the first people I told I was pregnant back in January, which seems forever ago. They have walked through this season of life with me surrounding me with prayers as well as meals when I was really struggling with migraines in the middle of my pregnancy. I feel SO blessed to be a part of this group. And had the best time at the shower. They blessed me with some wonderful, very useful gifts!

I have to say this past month and half have been my favorite! Everything is becoming more real, as we prepare for sweet Annabelle. I love finding homes for all her goodies in her nursery. I can't wait for her to get to use, wear and play with all her shower gifts!!











No comments:

Post a Comment